It is almost a new month and that means a new challenge for our Fab Fitters in the #couchpotatotofabfit Facebook group.
Fit & Fabulous: April Challenge is Consistency
With any goal or dream unless you have consistency you will never achieve it. You might not have thought about this but being consistent is one of the most important tools you need for success.
Consistency is the key to achieving your goal
Consistency is the key to achieving your goal. The Fit & Fabulous April challenge is simple – it is just being consistent with your health goals.
What does it really mean?
- sticking at it when the going gets tough
- making the time to regularly work on your goal
- never giving up even if you fall off track
- measuring your progress
So back to the Fit & Fabulous: April Challenge
Your Challenge should you choose to accept it, is to select a goal and work consistently towards that goal for one month. 3o days – that isn’t too much to ask is it?
What to do
- Select your goal – it might be exercise more, lose weight, no processed foods or to make more time for yourself
- Make the commitment – no commitment will mean no success. You only have to commit to yourself no one else so if you aren’t serious you will only let yourself down.
- Schedule in your diary the days you will be committed to your goal. For example, you might be wanting to exercise 3 days per week. Select those days, write them in your diary and don’t miss those 3 days per week of exercise. If you are dieting it will be EVERY DAY or maybe 6 DAYS with one day off.
- Tick off each time you have worked towards your goal
- Check in each Monday to #couchpotatotofabfit Facebook Page with your progress. This helps to keep you accountable and also provide support if you are struggling.
What not to do
- Don’t make unrealistic goals – if you do you will be less likely to achieve it. Don’t make your goal ‘exercising daily’ if you know that your lifestyle doesn’t allow it this month. It is better to make your goal 3 days per week AND STICK TO IT!
- Don’t give up – if you miss a day okay – admit and move on. Get back on track
Being consistent ensure that by the end of April you are feeling fit, fabulous, healthier and happier.
My goal for April is to do Yoga every day for at least 15 minutes. I will do it for longer on some days but it MUST BE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES.
What is your goal for April? Will you commit to being Consistent?