Do you stop and just take stock of your life from time to time?
Do you regularly ask yourself, ‘Where am I going?’ or ‘What do I want from life?’
Most of the time it is during the New Year holidays when people look to make resolutions or changes in their life. However, I’ve been thinking about it and decided that every 3 months is a good time to reflect on your life and your goals. That is 4 times a year for you to check in on how your year is progressing and to see if you need to make any ‘tweaks’ or improvements.
Last year I wrote a post 17 things on my ‘to do’ list in 2017 so when I visited Denyse Whelan’s blog and saw the prompt for the week was ‘Taking Stock’, I thought it was a good time to see if I could tick anything off my list. I was pleasantly surprised.
So far I have managed to tick off 6 already! These include:-
- I’ve booked a holiday to Spain & Italy in October
- I’ve arranged to visit a cousin, in Adelaide in May – I haven’t seen her in 40 years!
- I’ve entered two fun runs so far
- My health and wellness plan is on track.
- I’ve booked a yoga retreat for April
- My husband and I spent a few days of quality time at the Gold Coast (our other home) and attended a Wellness day.
By taking stock and really stepping back to evaluate what is happening in your life, you can make any changes before things become to big to handle. You can pull yourself back on track.
Having your goals listed or using a vision board to see what you want to achieve, makes it easy to refer to and actually measure your progress.
Do you need to take stock of your life?
It is never too late.Life is not static. You can always make changes.Click To Tweet
Let’s Keep Sizzling!