Gratitude – we have read so much about this lately and I’ve written about it before. In my opinion, one problem when a topic starts trending, is that there are so many articles and courses that spring up from everywhere that we either lose interest or get ‘sucked’ into paying money for courses that do not live up to our expectations.
I’ve recently undertaken a course ‘The Magical Power of Gratitude’ with Kimberly and I found it so inspiring I actually asked Kimberly if I could become an affiliate.
I’m not one to promote unless I feel there is value and so in this post, I’m reviewing the course. I want to give you an idea of what is involved and why I believe you would benefit from joining Kimberly to learn how to use Gratitude to find Happiness In your life.
As I said, I feel that the word ‘Gratitude’ gets tossed around and we all think ‘ Yes, I know I should be grateful, I’m better off than others in this world’. I thought that too, however, Kimberly definitely taught me that there is just so much more to the word.
So let’s cut to the chase……
Why did I enjoy this course so much I wanted to promote it?
- This course is not the usual ‘airy fairy’ approach. It provides useful tools and information to show how much Gratitude can affect our lives.
- Self paced so you can take your time and do it when it is convenient for you
- The offer of a special facebook group for sharing and support
- Series of 6 video lessons each around 10 – 15 minutes. Surely, You can spare that each day to improve your life?
- Interactive course with workbook to help you record your thoughts and ideas
- Kimberly is easy to listen to and you can hear her enthusiasm for life – that is infectious!
- Easy to do homework tasks that reinforce your learnings
- Motivating, encouraging and supportive
What are some of my take-aways from The Magical Power of Gratitude
- We have a Monkey mind – you will need to do the course to learn what this is!
- We are Programmed to be cranky which is why our brain focuses on negative
- How to use your mind to train your brain
- Multiplying your gifts – create your world
- Acknowledge, learn the lesson and move on
- How to use your mind and gratitude to reduce stress and anxiety
- How to let go of the negative
- How to ‘Take the trash out and focus on the abundance’
- The 4 Step Process for becoming a Grateful Thanker
- How to Become a Gratitude ninja
- How to click my brain into looking for people experiences and pleasurable experiences
- How to spread the Joy and find powers of appreciation
- How to supercharge our relationships
- Create lasting change make gratitude a habit
As Kimberly says: