This Weeks Wisdom
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom is now open , come join us”]
Now for the most clicked
Our most clicked is from Trisha for her post What I Work For.
We love having you each week and well done on your feature.
Here is my favourite this week because I love the colorful presentation that we can print and remind ourselves daily.
Check out Rae’s great post 168 Hours over at Insolence and Wine ( love this name )
Mmmmm! There is no way I could go past these Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
You can find the recipe over at Reviews, Chewa & How To
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]