It’s Wednesday, time for Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up! We had some fabulous posts last week and our numbers are growing. It’s great to see so many of you contributing to the Link Up and I love the variety. This week’s wisdom is about positivity and negativity in your life – something for us all to think about.
Come along and link up with us!
Wisdom of the Week
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom is now open , come join us”]
Now for the most clicked
How good does this Blueberry Crumb Cake look, so no wonder it was most clicked this week . If you never got to visit Carol and grab the recipe then why not head over now.
Sue’s pick this week goes to Debbie for her post on 6 Non Essential W/P Plugins
I am always looking for new ideas in blogging or ways to make blogging easier. The post was clearly written and easy to follow. These plugins although not essential are great additions. I am going to use the Better Delete Revision, Add Signature and Broken Line Checker to start.
I loved this post from Trisha over at The Ham and Cheese Of It .
Goal setting is important ant to be able to have them set in ink is the only way to go. This awesome post was a popular post this week so thank you Trisha for sharing it here.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]