Wednesday’s Wisdom is here again! Come and link up with us and have your worked shared on social media and maybe even get some ideas. I think you will all love this week’s wisdom.
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom is now open , come join us”]
Now for the most clicked
Our most clicked goes to Sue our co host , her post News Flash- You Are Not A Bad Blogger
I really enjoyed this post and was much needed, as we often over load ourselves with more duties than we have time.
Sue’s pick this week comes from Connie ( I love this too) for her How To Add A Splash of Colour post.
My choice this week goes to Amy, besides I love a good wedding and to see Amy in her beautiful gown was great, thank you for sharing your special day and congratulations . If you missed Amy’s big day then check it out here.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]