I love this week’s Wisdom……
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Now for the most clicked Blogging Tips
The ever popular Chronicles of Renard has done it again this week for his post about the mobile phone taking out most clicked blogging tips.
Most clicked “other”
How cool is this wreath and it certainly was popular with the most clicks of the fortnight, in fact this post has had the most clicks for the entire year so well done! Check out the post at http://mypinterventures.com/day-dead-wreath/
Wendy from The Art Of Why Not described how most bloggers feel. There is always so much to learn and in fact, the learning is a continual process. I could really identify with Wendy’s post as I recently redesigned my website. I still feel nervous about whether people will like my content and the technical side is still a huge learning curve. I think Wendy’s post will be comforting to all bloggers as we realise we all have the same challenges to face.
Sue’s second pick is
Leanne from Cresting the Hill was able to capture perfectly what we should all know that we need to come back to basics. I enjoyed Leanne’s post as it resonated with me. Midlife is a wonderful time and I am so happy in life right now but that is because I have decided to go back to the basics that Leanne has written about.
I love travel and this post by Trisha from The Ham and Cheese Of It took my fancy apart from loving the photos I enjoy her story, so if you happened to miss this post do pop over and have a read.
My second pick goes to Gluten Free Carolina Girl . Being gluten intolerant is so common these days and we need a good website like this one with plenty of goodies so no one misses out.
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up is now open for a fortnight, twice as long , twice the fun”]
Dont forget to grab the feature button!
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
Our rules are simple,
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 5 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]