I’m looking forward to your contributions and I’m loving the variety of posts we are receiving. This week’s wisdom provides some sound advice for us all so come and join us and let’s get the party started!
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Now for the most clicked Blogging Tips
Lovely to see Sinziana”s round up was popular this week so well done. If you never got chance to check this post out then pop over now and have a look here.
Most clicked “other”
Simple tips for skin care is always something us ladies love so no wonder Michele’s post was a winner
Feeling like a teenager again – Leanne from Cresting the Hill
I can completely identify with Leanne. I went to a 40th school reunion earlier in the year and it was as if time had stood still. It was so great catching up with everyone. The girl who organised it (notice I said girl), started a facebook page a year before so we could reacquaint ourselves. I think Leanne’s post captured how we all felt.
Sue’s second pick is
Also our “other ” featured so this means a double feature to Michelle!
Simple Tips for Fall Skin – Michelle, from Grammie Time
We are coming into Spring but Michelle’s post with ideas to keep our skin beautiful in Fall can still apply to me in Australia. I especially liked the reminder to moisturise every day and also to analyze our skin as it changes with the season.
I can relate to Marie’s post so I could not past picking it. All to often we think we are going to be able to live of the land but not all of are cut out for this.
Crockpot pumpkin streusel coffee cake is a great looking cake and I always love pumpkin in sweets but I have never cooked a cake in a crockpot. Thanks for sharing Shirley
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up is now open for a fortnight, twice as long , twice the fun”]
Dont forget to grab the feature button!
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
Our rules are simple,
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 5 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
If you would like to be notified when the party goes live, please signup for email notification HERE.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]