Happy Wednesday everyone! It is time to link up with us at Wednesday’s Wisdom. We had wonderful posts over the last fortnight and I really think the new format of posting fortnightly with up to 5 posts is working well. Do you? I loved to hear your thoughts?
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #WednesdaysWisdom when commenting so everyone knows where you saw their posts.
Our Fortnightly Wisdom
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Now for the most clicked Blogging Tips
This fortnight seen us with a draw for the best blogging tips .
We have Marilyn’s series part 4 “Work Smarter Not Harder” that is a popular series , so thanks for sharing with us.
Our equally clicked comes from my lovely co host Sue, How To Avoid The Top Stressors
Most clicked “other”
Could could not resist this Skinny Pumpkin Whip, it looks so good thanks to Best Of Long Island And Central Florida
How to Hack Your Lifestyle for Mindfulness with Meditation – Debbie, from Debbieinshape
Stress can be such a big part of our lives and Debbie has given us some very informative advice on how we can aleviate stress with meditation. I didn’t realise the health benefits gained from meditation and mindfulness.
Sue’s second pick is
Living and loving the afternoon of live – Leanne, Cresting the Hill
I love the quotes Leanne used from Carl Jung stating that the afternoon of life is just as important as the morning. Beautifully written and something I can certainly identify with.
Although Halloween is over I loved this craft from Hobby E Creativita thanks for sharing with us.
My second pick is Penny’s Vintage Home post with her awesome buys. I love a good find and one mans junk is another’s treasure.
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up is now open for a fortnight, twice as long , twice the fun”] Dont forget to grab the feature button!
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
Our rules are simple,
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 5 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]