Well we are at the end of our 31 days to Focus on YOU.
How did you go?
Did you manage to make some changes to your life that will benefit your physical, mental and spiritual well-being?
The good news is that bringing the focus to yourself and your life can be a ‘Work in Progress’.
Of course, 31 days can certainly help us to form better habits and have the focus front and centre, however as I often say – ‘life gets in the way’.
During the month I wrote about Creating a Self-Care Plan for Life. That means devoting some time each day to YOU and what makes you healthy, happy and contented. Some days that might just be 5 minutes other days you will have more time. It also means making some time for yourself a priority.
It is all about remembering that YOU are important as an individual and your needs and desires should be valued by yourself and others.
Review of 31 days to Focus on YOU
Over the last 31 days we have:
- Downloaded a self-care plan and each week ticked some off the list
- Discovered how Vision Boards can help us keep our dreams and goals in focus
- Visited ways to re-discover who you are as an individual and what makes you happy and fulfilled
- Learned the importance of making the most of each day
- Learned about focusing on what is important to you
- Learned that Paying it Forward and showing kindness can bring satisfaction and happiness to our lives
- Learned the importance of Decluttering our Mind and our Life
- Learned that we need to take responsibility and stop making excuses
- Learned to difference between ‘busyness’ and ‘being productive’
I do hope you have enjoyed the 31 days to Focus on YOU and would love to hear your feedback.
If you missed any of the posts or would like to revisit them just CLICK HERE.