Buying gifts becomes more difficult each year, we can spend hours trying to find the ‘right’ gift. I’ve compiled a quick list of ideas for the person who has everything and also to add a personal touch. Some of the ideas are just putting together a gift basket or gift box full of treats. If you want to really go that extra mile, homemade gifts presented in gift boxes or baskets will be sure to be a hit.
It doesn’t have to be expensive and it can look just as good as the more expensive options you can buy. You just need some imagination and time.
I’ve given some ideas below to start with but there are so many once you start thinking about it.
What you will need:
- Pretty gift baskets or Festive themed gift boxes
- Mason jars for homemade gifts
- Red, Green and Clear Cellophane wrapping (you can choose other colours but I’m a fan of red, green or gold at Christmas time)
- Red, Green or Gold Curling Ribbon
- Selection of Items mentioned in the packs below
- Gift Cards
The Gourmet Foodie Pack
Do you have a gourmet foodie in your life? Select from the items below and arrange in a gift basket or gift box.
- Pasta Pack – packet of pasta, special pasta sauce (do you have a homemade recipe?), colander and pasta spoon
- Specialty cheese and crackers presented on a cheeseboard
- Flavoured olive oil, marinated olives, marinated peppers and crackers
The Pamper Pack
A pamper pack is always appreciated – I know love receiving them. Select from the items below and arrange in a gift basket with a beautiful bow. Keep the perfume the same with all the products.
- Personalised hand towel
- Soap or Body Wash with loofah
- Body Lotion or Moisturiser
- Scented candle
- Body scrub – (homemade is extra special)
- Essential oils
The Homemade Baking Pack
Homemade baking is always a winner and not only tastes delicious but is made with love. Here are some ideas with links to the recipes. Pack in mason jars or festive gift boxes.
The BBQ Pack
Who doesn’t love a BBQ ? Especially us Aussies! Combine BBQ tools with some special BBQ sauce (homemade if you want to go the extra mile) and BBQ flavoured seasoning and herbs and perhaps an apron for the chef.
The Gardener Pack
Do you have a gardener in your family? Gardening is a passion for some people and there are always new and interesting plants for pots or garden plots.
- A potted plant or herb
- Gardening Gloves
- Gardening Tools
Are your creative ideas flowing? What type of basket would you make?
Let’s Keep Sizzling!