It is Springtime! Winter has been vanquished for another year and the air is full of anticipation. Summer will soon be on it’s way.
The cooler days of winter are gone and the feeling of renewal is here – Spring has arrived! Now I’m a Spring or Autumn person. I love the ‘gentler’ seasons and although I don’t really experience very cold winters, where I live, Summer is HOT!!!
Springtime always makes me feel hopeful and energetic. I feel like getting into new projects, ‘spring cleaning’ my wardrobe, pantry, home and also my life.
I love making changes in my life during Spring. It is a time to declutter physically and mentally. It is a time to feel free and excited about the future and what possibilities are ahead if we just open our minds.
It is a great time to enjoy the outdoors. I love the crisp mornings and then beautiful warm, sunny days. The perfume from gardens blooming, the intense blueness of the sky, the warmth of the sunshine, the soft breeze on my face.
It is Spring! Time for new beginnings and possibilities!
Springtime brings different fruits, vegetables and delicious spring lamb roasts which are in season giving us the opportunity to try new recipes.
“Springtime makes me feel alive!”
I’d like to share some of my favourite things I love to do in Springtime
- Enjoy the Sunshine – just feeling the sun on your face brings peace and happiness
- Exercise – the cool, dark, short days of winter have gone and it is refreshing to exercise outdoors without the winter chills.
- Picnic in the Park – relaxing outdoors is a great stress reliever
- Walk by the River or the Beach – I love listening to the water lapping or the ocean waves rolling onto the beach
- Try new foods that are in season – fresh, healthy and tasty
- Plan new Dreams – we should never stop dreaming and springtime is a time for renewal
- Read a book in the afternoon sunshine – take time out to read something that doesn’t require too much thinking
- Appreciate nature – the perfumes from the blossoms and flowers, the bees buzzing and birds chirping happy that winter has gone. Appreciating the sense of ‘just being’
- Catch up with family & friends – springtime bbq’s or lazy brunches and spending quality time with family and friends.
- Spoil myself with a facial or massage
“What will you do this Spring to make your dreams a reality?
Let’s Keep Sizzling!
Posted at #FridayReflections & #LookingUp LinkUP