Thank you for your continuing support with the group and I look forward to Wednesdays to read your latest contributions.
Before we start, please read the guidelines so that you understand the focus of the party.
WE ARE TRYING TO FOSTER A SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE ON AT LEAST THREE POSTS.
This party is EXCLUSIVE because we want to support and encourage each other’s blogging journey.
We are going to be VERY focused on finding Midlife bloggers who want to be part of a proactive group who care about each other and are interested in connecting and supporting each other.
To get started we wanted to make sure everyone is aware of The Guidelines:
Who We Are:
What We’re Not
- There are a million link parties for mums, recipes, products and sponsored posts – this is NOT one of those.
- There are a million link parties where people drop their links and run – this is NOT one of those.
- There are a million link parties where it’s all about you and your post – this is NOT one of those.
What We Are:
- We are Exclusive! There will less than 40 links in total – after that we close the party.
- You MUST be 45+ to link up – this is exclusively for Midlifers.
- You may only link ONE post and it MUST be lifestyle related – if it’s not it will be removed.
- You MUST commit to commenting on AT LEAST THREE other linked posts – more if you can.
- You MUST commit to sharing AT LEAST FIVE other linked posts on three social media sites of your choice – this only takes a few seconds per post and can make a huge impact on our views.
What We Will Do:
- We will post the party every Wednesday Morning at 6am AWST (here is a time zone calculator to help you)
- We will limit the party to 30 guests
- We will remove anyone who doesn’t follow The Guidelines
- We will comment on and share every post (50% each)
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Please note that by entering the challenge, you give me your consent to contact you via the email you enter, for the Midlife Share the Love Party Link Up purposes
Midlife Share the Love Link Party – Use the blue button below