Wednesday’s Wisdom #15 time which I am very happy to be co-hosting so a huge welcome to everyone!. This week has been hectic with celebrating my gorgeous grandson’s first birthday. His party was a nautical theme so I made him a Sailing Boat Cake.
On Sunday, it is Mother’s Day, a time to make Mum feel special. Unfortunately, like a most things it has become very commercialized so I decided to write a post about what I would like. I’d love you to check it out and see if you agree. The link to the post is https://sizzlingtowardssixty.com.au/all-i-want-for-mothers-day-is/
In the meantime, enjoy being part of Wednesday’s Wisdom and don’t forget to Sizzle!
Now lets have our Wednesday’s Wisdom
Would you like to co host with Sue?
Are you thinking about doing a link up but not quite sure? Why not co host for a few weeks or longer if you wish. It is a great way to build a good following. Comment below, I love to hear from you.
Hello Sue and thank you for joining me with Wednesday Wisdom.
Features of The Week
Logan from Logan Can post on Fashion Trends was a clear winner this week. So well done , so good to see the trends in fashions go in circles.
I pick this post from Mommyzoid 5 things to Try Before Bashing Your Spouse Online. To many ladies are having digs at their hubbies online which I feel is just not on, so thanks for the advice, there is a lot to be learnt here!
Sue’s favourite is Surviving a Miscarriage
“I thought it was written well and I could feel the devastation they must have felt. I’m sure this article will help others in the same position. It was lovely to read that they were blessed with a baby who will bring them joy.”
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me on my social sites, which you can find in my side bar.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 3 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and 1 my favorite post and my co host’s pick These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER AS MANY OF MY REMINDERS ARE GOING TO SPAM, WHY i HAVE NO IDEA! THANK YOU! NOTE, that by linking up here you are giving Nanna’s Wisdom permission to use & share your post, and or your images & notify you off new link ups. Your email address will not be shared to anyone! Thank you for joining my party, I hope to see you all next week and you are welcome to bring a friend! [wysija_form id=”4″] Follow my blog with Bloglovin