Wednesday’s Wisdom is here again! This week’s Wisdom is “Successful People build each other up” so let’s build each other up, share each other’s posts and enjoy the link up and making new friends.
How the weeks fly. I hope you have had a great week and are ready to share your wonderful posts and stories with us. I spent yesterday with my Grandson Ethan. He is such a joy and we spent some special time out – just laying on the grass gazing up at the beautiful blue sky. It was magical to be like a child again.
I look forward to reading your posts so come and join us.
Here is our team.
I now have two wonderful ladies joining me to co host so if you have not yet been to their site for a visit do so, please.
I would also like you to follow us on at least one or more of our social media sites.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Meet Debbie Rodrigues
[bctt tweet=”Meet my new co hosts & see who features”]
Now for the most clicked
Goes to the post What is trending On Your Blog, written by Shirley. This certainly was great to read.
We all need as many blog tips as possible so thank you.
My pick for the week is – Weekend Coffee Share – The Phoenix Shall Fly
I loved this post as I could totally relate as a mother. Mothers would love to keep their children protected forever, however we have to allow them to succeed and fail so they learn the realities of life. The story was beautifully written and very poignant.
Comes from Kath , How To Make and Code A Blog banner
I loved Healthy Foods For The End of Budget it is always hard to find extra food at the end of budget, so this one has some great advice.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER AS MANY OF MY REMINDERS ARE GOING TO SPAM, WHY i HAVE NO IDEA! THANK YOU! NOTE, that by linking up here you are giving Nanna’s Wisdom permission to use & share your post, and or your images & notify you off new link ups. Your email address will not be shared to anyone! Thank you for joining my party, I hope to see you all next week and you are welcome to bring a friend! [wysija_form id=”4″]