Wednesday’s Wisdom is here again. I hope you have had a great week and are ready to share your fabulous posts with us. I look forward to reading your contribution and who knows you might be a featured contributor.
I love our wisdom quote this week its a great way to look at life!
Here is This Week Wisdom
Here is our team.
I now have two wonderful ladies joining me to co host so if you have not yet been to their site for a visit do so, please.
I would also like you to follow us on at least one or more of our social media sites.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Meet Debbie Rodrigues
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom is now open , come join us”]
Now for the most clicked
Celeste from The Whole Serving was most clicked this week with her Vegetarian Taco Soup and I can understand why, apart from looking amazing it sounds so good. Well done Celeste.
Redo It Yourself is the pick for Sue with this great chalkboard
“I enjoyed this post because it was so creative, informative and the end result looked fabulous. I loved the step-by-step instructions which maybe even I could follow.”
Deb’s pick this week goes to Kristen for her Spinach & Ricotta Tarts
I had another hard decision but I could not go past this post from Kelly from Mum-bo-jumbo as this is a post that we could all do with reading. I wished I had some of Kelly’s advice when I done my first few give aways.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]