It is Wednesday’s Wisdom time! Come and join us to share your posts and meet new friends.
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom is now open , come join us”]
Now for the most clicked
Another week where we see 2 posts having equal clicks:
We all love good blogging advice so thank you Terri for haring with us!
Equally Most Clicked
Tri-chip Cookie Bars
Oh yum, I can totally understand Mindie has such a popular website . This weeks recipe is another one of those “now I just have to make these” that Mindie pumps out constantly.
You can find these and many other yummy farm food and stories over at Born Again Farm Girl
My pick this week is luck last #47 Cucumber Eye Gel – Make It by Alba Rosa Artisan Soaps and More
There were some really great posts again this week and it was so hard to choose just one. However, I selected the Cucumber Eye Gel as it looks easy to make and I can certainly use it! Eye creams and gels are so expensive to buy so this one is a good alternative and unlike some homemade beauty products doesn’t require many ingredients or time.
Being an elephant lover I could not go past Kathleen’s post on Thailand Elephants I have seen these elephants and boy are they good painters. Thank you for sharing this awesome post.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]