Welcome to another Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up. Come and join us and make new friends at the same time. We have some great regular contributors so why not become one as well. I love reading all of your posts and they are so varied which makes the party interesting. So come and link up now! What are you waiting for! 🙂 This week’s wisdom will bring a smile to your face.
This weeks wisdom is a bit different but I love it so am sharing
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Now for the most clicked Blogging Tips
This weeks feature is from Shirley from Intelligent Domestication, and plugins are our little helpers so thanks for sharing . http://intelligentdomestications.com/2015/08/7-must-have-wordpress-plugins.html
Most clicked “other”
Is also Sue’s pick so double well done Debbie!
My pick for this week is The Best Ways to Invest In Your Blog – Coach Debbie Runs
Debbie has provided some great information on the tools available to bloggers and most of them are not that expensive. I’m sure many of us will get some great tips from her post.
My pick goes to Leanne , as this is something we all need to do.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
Our rules are simple,
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]