It is Wednesday so that means it is time for #WednesdaysWisdom! We have some exciting news for you all!
This will be our last #WednesdaysWisdom link up! ‘What did you say? How is that exciting news?’
The exciting news is that #WednesdaysWisdom is now in collaboration with the ladies from #AnythingGoes linkup and we will be presenting a new super link up for you all!
On Monday, December 7, 2015 we will be starting a completely NEW link party with Marilyn from Marilyn’s Treats and Sandy from Sandy’s POV joining both Jen from Nanna’s Wisdom & myself.
Jen and myself have been doing Wednesdays Wisdom while Marilyn, Sandy and I have been doing Anything Goes. Both link parties have grown a lot more than we expected, so we decided to band together for a new party…
The new party will be called Over The Moon Link Party and we CAN’T WAIT TO BRING IT TO YOU! It will be double the fun so mark MONDAY, DECEMBER 7 IN YOUR CALENDARS!
If you would like to be notified when the party goes live, please signup for email notification HERE.
In the meantime, come and link up with us at #WednesdaysWisdom and let’s make the last one FABULOUS!
Our Week’s Wisdom
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Now for the most clicked Blogging Tips
Debbie from Coach Debbie Runs has another winning post this fortnight. Well done Debbie we look forward to seeing what you bring next week to our new link up.
Most clicked “other”
Our other most clicked goes to Michelle from Grammie Time
I thought this was an easy but great idea especially if you only have something quick to iron. It saves getting the normal ironing board out.
Sue’s second pick is
Are you ignoring these 7 muscle groups in you workout – coach Debbie Runs
Debbie wrote a really comprehensive post and I know there are some myscle groups I need to work on. Strength training is so important especially as we age.
I love these muffins, they sound and look so yummy. Thank you for sharing with us Jennifer, I really wanted to comment on your post but I could not. If you missed these tempting little morsel then pop here and check out Jen’s blog
My second pick this week is another pumpkin based post, yes I love pumpkin main because it does not have to be just a vegetable! Thanks to Catherine from Smart Party Planning we have even more great sweet recipes.
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up is now open for a fortnight, twice as long , twice the fun”] Dont forget to grab the feature button!
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
Our rules are simple,
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 5 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]