Welcome to another Wednesday’s Wisdom and I hope you can share some of your posts with us. I love the way we get a variety of posts which makes the link up so much more interesting. As you will see below we are celebrating so join the celebration and share the post so that we can keep the link growing. By increasing numbers, you are increasing the number of people who will appreciate your good work.
We are celebrating here this week! We broke records by having the most posts linked ever.
Thank you all!
Here is our team.
I now have two wonderful ladies joining me to co host so if you have not yet been to their site for a visit do so, please.
I would also like you to follow us on at least one or more of our social media sites.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Meet Debbie Rodrigues
Now for the most clicked
This weeks most clicked goes to Jessica for her post about Intsagram Tips For Blogging
We all love to get as many blogging tips as possible and this post certainly had some great tips.
Thank you Jessica for sharing with us.
Time Well Spent: Find 3 hours A week For Fitness.
A great post by Terri and this post was also 2nd most clicked , well Done.
Here’s what Sue had to say,
“I loved this post because it aligns with my philosophy of keeping fit. I liked the infograph and it made a good argument that we can all fit in some exercise if we really want to.”
Debbi has chosen Stephanie’s beautiful beetroot salad, I also love beets so is a winner .
Here’s what Debbie had to say,
“I adore beets and I even downloaded Evenote Cook just to save the recipe.It is also a very easy recipe. Perfect for can’t-cooks like me.”
Krissy has to be my pick this week with her Healthy Raw Banana Cheesecake
I like this recipe because it looks so good but having no added sugar, gluten & dairy free, whats stopping us!
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER AS MANY OF MY REMINDERS ARE GOING TO SPAM, WHY i HAVE NO IDEA! THANK YOU! NOTE, that by linking up here you are giving Nanna’s Wisdom permission to use & share your post, and or your images & notify you off new link ups. Your email address will not be shared to anyone! Thank you for joining my party, I hope to see you all next week and you are welcome to bring a friend! [wysija_form id=”4″]